Pr.co product changes
What changed in pr.co in the last months?
Pr.co Match is coming soon!
Workflow and infrastructure
Introduced organisations: it’s easier to work together with your colleagues in one team.
Workflow management: collaboration feature and approval flow.
Advanced user management: new user roles.
Editor’s been rebuilt: copy and paste blocks, keep the original formatting.
Activity logs: revision history. Never lose what you wrote.
Save distributions as a draft, edit distribution after it’s sent and cancel at any time.
New email delivery system: improved deliverability, spam prevention.
Ruby upgrade: the whole tool became faster.
Custom layout and website integration upon request.
Portfolio newsrooms: link other newsrooms' articles to your own newsroom.
Private newsrooms: hide your newsrooms behind a login.
Search feature in the newsroom.
On-page SEO changes.
Newsroom subscribers option.
CRM / contact management
The whole CRM area has been rebuilt:
- Easier to get the important information from your contacts in a glance
- When you click on a contact, it has all the information you want
- Advanced contact import: import XLS, CSV, copy&paste, Google Drive
- Migration service from other services
- Export your data at any time